Halyrude RC Primary School
Mrs Leigh Brunton, (01721) 720238
Rosetta Road, Peebles,
Website: Click Here
Halyrude RC Primary School has a long and proud tradition in the Peebles community. The school first known as St Joseph’s School, was founded in 1865 in the building next to the church and has been based in several locations in Peebles during its history.
The school is currently located again on Rosetta Road in the building formerly occupied by Kingsland Primary School. The school has been refurbished to a high standard and is an excellent facility for the effective delivery of Curriculum for Excellence.